An analysis and speculation of the last multiplayer part with a screenshot because I’m a big nerd and these things look interesting. There are numbers with the boxes.
1. Juggernaut from a 14 “Point streak”. Looks like it won’t be just all kills anymore since it’s not a “killstreak”. Will assists count as a “point” or maybe half a “point”? Would capturing flags / points or planting bombs count?
2. The mini map looks more in depth, complete with color and 3D images.
3. The mine device that killed Fourzerotwo…. Most likely equipment rather than “pointsreak.” This item will probably be used alot for defense for objective gametypes.
4. New gun, it’s called the FMG9, the folding SMG. Probably a secondary. Return of shotguns and autopistols are most likely.
5. No playercard when you kill him? This probably was taken out to keep secret. Look towards the future to see if they do some sort of emblem / callsign thing again. If this is really how it will be, I’ll be disappointed.
6. PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT PART:
It looks like you choose which “pointsreaks” to use as you build them up. For example: If you’re playing Black Ops and you get all three of your Killstreaks.. Let’s say a Care Package, Napalm, and Blackbird. You’ll be able to pick which one you want to use first, so you won’t be forced to call in the SR71 before calling in your care package. (This is just pure speculation but this is VERY likely I think.)
Also, it looks like equipment will be at the RB or R2 button again, so frags and semtex will return as equipment with claymores. Flashbangs are secondary.